Boats and Trailers

All new registrations for boats must be done at the town office. The fee is determined by the year and length of the boat and the horsepower of the motor.  New registrations for boat trailers must also be done at the town office.  

Both boat and trailer re-registrations can be done either on line or at the town office 

Home | Forms and Applications | Town Charter and Comprehensive Plan | Town Council | Calendar | Boards & Committees | Board/Committee Application | Board/Committee Vacancies | Email Notification Form | Glenburn Public Library | Ordinances | Glenburn Zoning Map | Assessor, Commitment Books, Tax Maps, & Real Estate Accounts by Map/Lot | Waste Disposal | Town of Glenburn Sex Offender Notification Policy & State Registry | Local Businesses | Community Activities and Senior Programs & Assistance | About Glenburn | Contact Us | Town Office Services | Parks & Recreation Dept | Glenburn School/Library | Public Safety
Government Websites by Catalis